At ICE Publishing we endeavour to provide indispensable content relating to the industry’s hottest topics.
Best of Research and Practice - Bridge Engineering
Each fortnight our editorial team handpicks key articles from our leading journals and makes them available to access for free. This fortnight the following articles have been selected from the popular Bridge Engineering:
- Shear assessment of prestressed concrete bridges
- Mechanical issues to consider when designing a moving bridge
- Te Wero Bridge, Auckland, New Zealand
- Recommendations for assessment Eurocodes for bridges
- An innovative opening mechanism for a footbridge
ICE Award Winning Papers - Bridge Engineering
Make sure you also browse our 2011 Award Winning papers taken from across all our journals and judged to be of exceptional quality and benefit to the civil engineering community. Please see below the prize winning paper from Bridge Engineering:Browse and download all articles at ICE Publishing Award Winning Papers.